Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cookie Monsters

Zombies have really been de rigueur in recent years, don't you think? You should, because there have been all these zombie related films coming out and remakes of old zombie films and even shot by shot remakes of foreign films that follow in the zombie theme. I'm sure you've seen at least a few of these, so I have to ask: What would you do? Would you run and hide? Would you stay and fight? Would you take the defeatist way out and allow yourself to be overtaken? I used to be of the "just get eaten" mind set. I'm not the kind of person that has all sorts of zombie battling skills. But now that I am a Mommy, those zombies don't stand a chance against me if they try to get anywhere near my baby's sweet and precious brains.

This is a cookie tin, and it has no zombies inside. At least, not anymore. So, we can stop pretending here. I'll leave you with an interesting connection between the "Zombies" that used to be in this tin and actual zombies: The best way to move about the country during a zombie attack is on a bicycle, because the highways are clogged with cars with half eaten dead people and zombies in them, and you won't be able to get through all that mess in your Honda. You can use a bicycle to work off the calories from a cookie binge.

$8

1 comment: