Monday, November 1, 2010

Having a Fit

I do all the grocery shopping for my household, and I consider myself to be excellent at it. Sometimes though, grocery shopping is tough, especially at the larger supermarkets, and especially if I'm buying something I don't usually buy. Por ejemplo!!! The other day I was looking for canned mandarin oranges. There are wayyyy too many different kinds of canned mandarin oranges. I was comparing price and size, and then there were all the different kinds of liquids they have the oranges floating around in. It was mind-boggling. I just killed someone and left. Don't even get me started on peanut butter.

That's how this candle thingy is. It's modular, so you can have it as two separate candle holders that are upside down or right side up, but what side is down and which is up? ACK! Or, you can fit them together in a trillion billion different ways. And now it's 3am and your teeth hurt. This is just terrible. I need a bath now.

$40

No comments:

Post a Comment